Welded & Cold Square & Rectangular Stainless Tubes Standard
Welded and Cold Sized Square and Rectangular Stainless Tubes- PS # SSTU-05
The purpose of this standard is to clarify Parker Steel (PS) product delivery expectations.
By signing below, the supplier shall ensure that the requirements are a part of their internal work order instructions for PS and therefore, delivered materials.
The supplier will be accountable to ensure that when processing a PS purchase order, the specifications outlined below will be the standard provisions If PS orders any material type, or deviate from the specifics of this standard, it shall then note the special requirement in detail on each purchase order line item.
Stainless steel packing shall be compliant to ASTM A700 absolutely no contact with carbon (strapping or otherwise).
All parts of ASTM A554 shall govern part production and tolerances. Specific requirements pertaining to the Standard Options are provided below
Chemical composition to ASTM A 554, or EN10088
- 6.0 Condition Welded, cold finished with bead removed.Â Ends plain, squared and deburred
- 8.0 Variations in Dimension – Length 20 feet +/- 5 inches
- 11. Surface Finish brushed or polished.
- 15. Packaging Wooden box compliant to International Trade Reg. ISPM 15
- S4. Inspection mill certificates required (EN10204/3.1B)