Product Standards- Round Seamless Stainless Steel Tube
Round Seamless Carbon Tube – PS #CATU-01
The purpose of this standard is to clarify Parker Steel (PS) product delivery expectations.
By signing below, the supplier shall ensure that the requirements are a part of their internal work order instructions for PS and therefore, delivered materials.
The supplier will be accountable to ensure that when processing a PS purchase order, the specifications outlined below will be the standard provisions. If PS orders any material type, or deviate from the specifics of this standard, it shall then note the special requirement in detail on each purchase order line item.
All parts of EN10216-5:2004 minimum, with allowable substitution of EN10305-1:2002 shall govern part production and verification.Â Â Alternative governing standards ASTM A262, A269-04, A213/ SA312.
Specifics pertaining to Standard Options provided below.
Stainless steel packing shall be compliant to ASTM A700 absolutely no contact with carbon (strapping or otherwise.
- 7.2 Tube Manufacture & Delivery Conditions â€“ Cold finish, (solution) annealed, bright condition, with a minimum OD polished 320 grit, and Plain ends square cut and Deburred
- 8.2 Chemical composition Stainless steel grades. All reference of 1.4301 or 304 on the RFQ and PO forms shall default to a standard requirement meeting a dual certification to 1.4301/1.4306, or 304/304L call outs.
- 8.4 Corrosion test to ASTM A262 Practice E, or EN equivalent.
- 8.8 Dimensions & Tolerances
- 8.8.1 – The dimensions will be provided in Outside Diameter and Wall Thickness stated in millimeters (mm).Formula for converting mm to inches is (mm value / 25.40005) = inch size.
- 22.214.171.124 -Length is 20 feet + / – 5 inches
- 9. Inspection Certificate mill test certificate required (EN10204/3.1B)
- 10. Handling and Packaging Wood crates compliant to Intâl Trade Reg. ISPM 15