| CARBON STEEL ANGLE
Common Uses for Carbon Steel Angle
Carbon steel angle is commonly used in the manufacturing, industrial and construction fields. Shaped into a 90-degree angle, it is weldable, formable and machinable. It can be used for braces, corners, support, and transportation frames.
Carbon Steel Angle Grades
- Carbon Steel Angle Metric Grade S235 (CD)
- Carbon Steel Angle Metric Grade S235 (HR)
- Carbon Steel Angle Metric Grade S355 (HR)
- Carbon Steel Angle Metric Grade SS400 (HR)
Carbon Steel Angle Services
• Select a grade below and choose your size to add carbon steel angle to your quote or start building your quote here.
• Visit our services page to learn more about cutting services, packaging services or material certification from Metric Metal.
Showing all 4 results