Product Standards- Round Seamless Carbon Tube
Round Seamless Carbon Tube – PS #CATU-01
The purpose of this standard is to clarify Parker Steel (PS) product delivery expectations.
By signing below, the supplier shall ensure that the requirements are a part of their internal work order instructions for PS and therefore, delivered materials.
The supplier will be accountable to ensure that when processing a PS purchase order, the specifications outlined below will be the standard provisions. If PS orders any material type, or deviate from the specifics of this standard, it shall then note the special requirement in detail on each purchase order line item.
All parts of EN10305-1 shall govern part production and verification. Specifics pertaining to Standard Options provided below.
- 7.2 Tube Manufacture & Delivery Conditions Cold drawn / hard Symbolized +C ((BK) Table 1
- 8.2 Chemical composition Comparable carbon steel grade E235 without options.
- 8.3 Mechanical Properties Comparable carbon steel grade E235. Table 4 and A3.
- 8.4 Appearance & Internal soundness without options. Consistent color without blemish
- 8.5 Dimensions & Tolerances
- 8.5.1 .1 – Option 10 applies.The dimensions will be provided in Outside Diameter and Wall Thickness stated in millimeters (mm).Formula for converting mm to inches is (mm / 25.40004) = inch size.Table 5
- 8.5.2 Length is 20 feet + / – 5 inches
- Inspection without option
- Sampling Per ISO 9001 and Standard Operating Procedure
- Test Method Per ISO 9001 and Standard Operating Procedure
- Marking â€“ On tube print dimensions in millimeters, heat number and no reference to manufacturer’s name.
- Protection and Packaging safe transit. Refer to PO for bundle weight