| CARBON STEEL ROUND TUBE
Cold Drawn Seamless (CDS) Precision Round Tube is produced from piercing hot rolled bar stock to the desired size. The cold drawing process increases the tube’s physical properties reducing the cost of machine time. Cold drawn seamless precision tube provides a better uniformed OD and ID, enhanced machine-ability, increased strength, and tighter tolerances compared to hot finish seamless products.
Benefits of Cold Drawn Seamless Precision (Mechanical) Tubing:
- Smooth & clean surface finish
- Very good mechanical properties
- Enhanced machinability
- High strength to weight ratio
- Tight tolerances, resulting in reduced machine time
- Possible spiraling eccentricity inherent in product
Carbon Steel Round Tube Services
• Select a grade below and choose your size to add carbon steel round tube to your quote or start building your quote here.
• Visit our services page to learn more about cutting services, packaging services or material certification from Metric Metal.
Items appearing on our website do not necessarily reflect current inventory. Please contact us for current stock.
Showing all 6 results