| CARBON ROUND TUBE
Cold Drawn Seamless (CDS) Precision Round Tube is produced from piercing hot rolled bar stock to the desired size. The cold drawing process increases the tube’s physical properties reducing the cost of machine time. Cold drawn seamless precision tube provides a better uniformed OD and ID, enhanced machine-ability, increased strength, and tighter tolerances compared to hot finish seamless products.
Benefits of Cold Drawn Seamless Precision (Mechanical) Tubing:
- Smooth & clean surface finish
- Very good mechanical properties
- Enhanced machinability
- High strength to weight ratio
- Tight tolerances, resulting in reduced machine time
- Possible spiraling eccentricity inherent in product
MetricMetal offers a wide variety of steel round tube sizes and grades.
• Select a grade below and choose your size to add carbon steel round tube to your quote or start building your quote here.
• Visit our services page to learn more about cutting services, packaging services or material certification for carbon steel round tube from Metric Metal.
Showing all 6 results