| ALUMINUM PLATE
Common Uses For Aluminum Plate
Aluminum plate stock is versatile in its ability to be anodized and machined. Aluminum plate stock is corrosion resistant and has great weldability. The difference between aluminum plate and aluminum sheet is thickness. Aluminum plate is rolled to become longer and thinner to become aluminum sheet.
Aluminum plate stock is used in situations where more heavy-duty strength requirements are present. Aluminum plate can be found in military, aerospace, and manufacturing industries. Since it is durable under both extremely hot and cold temperatures aluminum plate is used on fuel tanks in spacecraft. In military applications, aluminum plate’s strength-to-weight ratio makes it great for vehicle armor.
Aluminum Plate Grades
- Aluminum Plate Metric Grade 5754
- Aluminum Plate Metric Grade 6061
- Aluminum Plate Metric Grade 7075
- Aluminum Plate Metric Grade 5083 – Precision
Aluminum Plate Services
• Select a grade below and choose your size to add aluminum plate to your quote or start building your quote here.
• Visit our services page to learn more about cutting services, packaging services or material certification for aluminum plate from Metric Metal.
Showing all 4 results